‘New Kids on the block: What Gender Economics and Palermo tell us about Trafficking in Human Beings’ in Contemporary Global Perspectives on Gender Economics Ed: Susanne Moore IGI Global July 2015
- Human Trafficking, Sporting Mega Events and the London Olympics of 2012: 2012 Kindle publication The Legatum Institute Carrie Pemberton Ford
- The Real Violence of Sex Trafficking Lucy Berry and Carrie Pemberton Ford 2007 Kevin Mayhew
- Not for Sale: Raising Awareness Ending Exploitation Lucy Berry and Carrie Pemberton Ford 2006 Inspire Publications
- Female Genital Mutilation – Why Human Rights are Women’s Rights Issues of Cultural Specificity then and now. Paper for African Studies Seminar – SOAS. 1999
Reports held by Commissioning bodies
Gender Based Violence, Human Trafficking, Global Migration and Local Integration
April 23rd – April 28th 2017 NATO high level symposium Macedonia – Expert Panellist – Paper given on Human Trafficking risks and border security efforts in South East Europe, UNITAR representative and speaker.
2017 – March – October 2018, Trafficking and Unaccompanied Minors across 7 European Countries: RENATE report for delivery to the Vatican launched House of Commons January 2019. Team of 12 Researchers – 7 in country and management of 5 desk researchers
2016 – 2017 – Behind Closed Doors Gender Based Violence in Domestic Abuse, Servitude and Human Trafficking (particular emphasis on Nigeria) Report presented House of Lords, Baroness Elizabeth Butler Sloss (Human Trafficking Foundation Chair)
CTE (Churches Together in England)
2015 Renate (Religious Congregations in Europe) Report – The State of Human Trafficking in Europe: A mapping exercise. A capability report on the capacity of Religious organisations to respond to contemporary challenges of trafficking. Presented to Pope Francis October 2016.
2014 European Federation of Street Children Report A six country-based study Euro 500,000 2 year DG HOME programme to inform a tool kit for early identification and response. Executive Summary and Expert Steering committee. Introduction and foreword to the ‘Child Trafficking Prevention – Practitioner’s Training Guide’ edited by the European Federation for Street Children (EFSC) commissioned by the European Commission, Directorate-General for Home Affairs 2012 -2014 (UK adviser in the development stages of the bid)
Presented in the Luxembourg Embassy Brussels.
London 2012 Olympics and Mega Sports risk in Trafficking in Human Beings. Commissioned by the Legatum Institute 2010 – 2012.( Project leader, and report writer. Stakeholder development and dissemination. Gender and Trafficking in Europe – bid proposal for the European Commission, Directorate-General for Home Affairs with Matrix Consulting London August 2014,
- Gender Mainstreaming: Internal and External impacts for the Commonwealth Secretariat – in house report for Gender Section Marlborough House 2014.
- South Asian communities’ responses to Street Grooming in the UK research team member – University of Leeds (Manchester Police and CPS ) 2013
- Conflict Minerals and Sexual Violence in D.R.C – the last 20 years: what can be done? – Conflict Mineral Symposium
University of St Andrews 2012
- Internal Reports on Nigerian Safe housing and Reintegration challenges in Abuja, Benin City and Lagos – joint commissioned from CHASTE and Washington based social Advocacy programme 2006. Field work and recorded interviews.
- Who is my neighbour: Migration and Community Cohesion in Fenland? Fenland Strategic Partnership 2009 (Research lead multi agency report)
- Key Issues for Muslim Women in diaspora communities – a report on focus groups (FGM, Child Safety issues, Honour killings, Educational impacts, forced marriage) 2007 (Research lead, 2 research colleagues)
- Two Universities, One City – A review of foreign national students and staff in Cambridge. Cambridgeshire Constabulary 2007
- Policing Complex Communities – (the role of Diasporas, Immigration, Community dislocations and Representation in Policing) Ibix Insight 2006 (Senior researcher – Multi agency report)
- Policing Peterborough – a series of community focused reports on a top ten selection of migrant populations of Peterborough during 2005 – 2006 (commissioned by Cambridgeshire Constabulary)
- Police Structure Review and Regionalisation; Implications for the policing of migrant populations in the Eastern Region 2005 (for 6 commissioning Eastern Region Constabularies)
- Three Counties, Many People, One Police – 2005 (Cambridgeshire, Norfolk and Suffolk Constabularies).
- Who Pays the Price? – Responding to the Home Office review on Prostitution July 2004 – report to commissioning team of key issues in grooming and communities at risk from Women’s National Commission working group.
- Looking Beyond the Numbers: Chinese Migrant labour in Norfolk C. Pemberton and B. Ling 2004 (For Norfolk Constabulary and Norfolk